BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2020
BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2020 is the 2nd edition initiated and issued by PropTech Bulgaria and PrEXCELerator Bulgaria, following the outstanding results achieved through the 1st edition released in 06/2019.
For a period of only 3,5 months, the 1st edition of BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2019 was downloaded by more than 20 countries.
2020 Mapping Report analyses:
(1) 64 Bulgarian tech solutions along the Construction industry vertical, inclusive of Real estate tech, innovative construction materials and building approaches, geospatial, etc.
(2) How Bulgarian PropTech solutions perform to the 35 technologies applied in the Construction industry vertical.
(3) 11 organizations which comprise the ecosystem players that support externally the PropTech development in Bulgaria.
(4) Focus particularly on all Bulgarian Construction industry tech solutions (ConTech), urbanization and life- & work-style (Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, Smart Home) solutions, and Real estate Tech solutions (CRE and other subsector Real Estate Tech).
(5) Impact Ventures in PropTech.
(6) Areas of overlap between PropTech and other technology sectors, and the respective exemplary tech solutions.
2020 Mapping Report analyses how all these PropTech solutions meet international market criteria for high competitiveness, how resilient they are, as well as the innovativeness of their business models. The Mapping excludes any companies with copycat services, as well as those which do not operate actively.
You can “pre-taste” the Report results on the Report Landing web page here: http://proptechbulgaria.eu/bulgaria-proptech-mapping-report-2020/
The Report will be available for free download following 27.02.2020.
BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2020 is authored and issued by PropTech Bulgaria (http://proptechbulgaria.eu/) and PrEXCELerator Bulgaria (https://prexcelerate.eu/) in Strategic partnership with:
> EU PropTech House
> Unissu, UK
> FUTURE PropTech, London
> NEXTFLOOR Venture Capital Services, Austria
> Ruttensteiner Consulting, Austria.
Strategic Partners in Bulgaria:
> TEZ – Trakia Economic Zone
> BBBA – British-Bulgarian Business Association
Community Partner: SofiaLab
The Official Presentation of BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2020 Results will be held on the same date (27.02.2020), 18:30-20:00 in Sofia at Cosmos.camp, 3 Angel Kanchev St.
Entrance: Free upon preliminary registration due to the limited number of seats.
You can reserve your seat via sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 26.02.2020.